橘子醬 Orange Jam
1. Cut the oranges into 1 cm segments, add the sugar and let it stand for a couple of hours (this will draw out the juices of the orange segments)
2. Remove the seeds(they will float on top of the juice)
3. In a pot, add the orange segments, sugar, lemon juice
4. Bring to a boil over medium low heat stirring occasionally.
5. When the mixture comes to a boil reduce the heat to low and stir every few minutes to make sure it doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pot.
6. Simmer over low heat until the mixture is reduced to 1/3 the original amount and the consistency is thick (this should take an hour to an hour and a half)
7. cover the pot with a clean cloth while cooling, don’t use the lid of the pot, if you do the hot steam might condense into water drops and if water gets into the jam it goes bad.
8. Once the mixture has cooled, fill it into jars.
製作發行：尼森設計 Nisan Design
明信片紙質：白色 進口水彩紙300 gsm
明信片尺寸：14.8 x 10.5 cm
台灣設計 / 製造印刷